www.heelshop.gr is the e-shop of exhibition and distribution of products of the Greek company «Pavlos Daskalakis», called HEEL (hereafter HEEL):
Manufacturing & Trade of Women’s Clothing
72 Doiranis Str
P.C. 17672, Kallithea
V.A.T. No EL 040290447
Presentation of Information
HEEL guarantees the right depiction, integrity and validity of information provided on this website via images, video and text be subjected to possible technical, typographical or other errors that can not be predicted or have occurred inadvertently or due to force majeure. It is noted that colors one views from the screen or printer that has each user may differ from the color of the ordered products.
Procedure of placement of an order
The online store www.heelshop.gr gives you the ability to pay your purchases with any of the following ways:
1. Via Credit Card (Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, Diners, American Express). Credit, debit and prepaid cards can be used. The process is completely safe. This guarantees a secure transaction system specially developed for Internet purchases. With this system you give your card details in a very safe area of internet, where it is no likelihood of interception of your data. The customer is solely responsible for the proper recording and the truth of the credit card.
Please, pay Attention: When you fill the card number, do not put spaces or slashes. If any problem comes up, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
2. Via Cash on Delivery (only for orders shipped in Greece). The order is sent via courier and the payment is made at the delivery of the order. It is important to fill in order form a mobile phone number to enable the carrier to contact you if you are away.
3. Via PayPal. You may use your PayPal account to pay for your online purchases.
Before checkout, consumers are able to be informed though our website about the identity and address of suppliers, substantial features of the product, price, quantity, transfer costs, payment method, delivery method, duration and price of the offer, if any, and the right of withdrawal. Upon sending of the order form, consumers receive via e-mail a copy of their order that they may save it. All prices shown under the relevant lists of each product include VAT (23%); www.heelshop.gr reserves the right to change prices without notice to the consumers.
Non EU-Customers shall be subject to any charges that may arise from exchange rate differences, customs clearances, etc., for which our company shall bear no liability.
Further informatiopn you may find here.
Deliveries to the rest of Greece are made by Geniki Taxidromiki, on the next business day.
Deliveries to Cyprus or abroad are made by UPS ®. The delivery time is indicated before checkout.
Note: Orders placed after 15:00 are shipped the next working day.
Shipping cost for orders delivered:
- to Greece is totally free of charge.
- to the countries in European Union is free of charge for orders over 50 €, otherwise calculated before checkout.
- to Cyprus and Malta are free of charge for orders over 100 €, otherwise calculated before checkout.
- to countries out of European Union is free of charge for orders over € 200, otherwise calculated before checkout.
Further information you may find here.
e-Gift Cards are electronic and have to be paid via Debit / Credit Card (Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, Diners, American Express) or Paypal.
The e-Gift Card is sent directly to the recipient’s e-mail inbox and a payment confirmation is sent directly to the purchaser’s e-mail inbox.
It is valid at heelshop.gr & the recipient have to register to be able to use it. The current balance is checked via the online member account at heelshop.gr. e-Gift Cards may not be returned or redeemed for cash. The e-Gift Card is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Consumer rights and protection
A valid order through our e-shop provided can be made by a legally capable person according to the Greek Civil Code. Representatives of legal entities may also place orders; our company reserves the right to claim from supervisors or guardians any order made by legally incapacitated persons.
The consumer has the right to return the order in whole or in part within a time-limit of 14 working days from the date he/she received it, without bearing any obligation to inform us of the reason for a return of your order. Although, we will be glad you to let us know the reasons writing down at the return form enclode in your order or you can find here. Your feedback is very important to us so as to get better. The consumer shall solely bear the immediate cost of returning the product. In case the reason for returning a product is due to a company’s error, we undertake to cover the cost of the product return.
The returning product have to be in the perfect condition in which was received it, that is to say without breaking the seal of the package and by confirming that the special signs of the product have not been removed. In addition, together with the submission of the withdrawal statement, the consumer shall include the payment receipt.
Equivalent credits will be available at your online account for your next purchase. You will be informed via an e-mail for receiving your return and availability of the credits. The credits must be used within one month. Upon customer’s request, the amount may be refunded to the account from which the payment of the order was made or bank account that the consumer would indicate.
Further informatiopn you may find here.
In case you would like to cancel your order please keep in mind that the cancellation will be accepted within 1 hour of the order completion and / or before 15.00 on weekdays that all orders are shipped the day. Beyond that point no cancellation will be accepted.
The company cannot provide replacement service. In case consumers wish to change any product, they need to return such product to the company and make a new order.
Information gathered as a result of your visit, or placing an order on this site, will not be divulged to any third party except for purposes of delivering goods. Cookies are used on this site to keep track of your shopping cart. Any information given at the time of making a purchase will be retained for the purpose of fulfilling your order.
Users of the website guarantee the truth and genuineness of the personal data which submits to the Company.
The Company may store user’s data only when these data are voluntarily provided by users for the following purposes:
- Providing services to the users through this site (example making purchases from the online store, participation in competitions).
- Qualitative service of users and improvement via this information of our products and services.
- Information about new products and services and offers, after the consent of users.
Management and protection of personal data of visitors – users of the website, subject to the terms of this section and the relevant Greek legislation (Law 2472/1997 on the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as has been supplemented by the decisions of the President of the Committee on Privacy, the PD 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000 as well as the Law 2774/1999 and European law (Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66/EC).
Holder and controller of personal data, which will be held in the file of the Civil company for above purposes, would be “Pavlos Daskalakis”, with the name HEEL, which is based at Kallithea on 72 Doiranis Street, PO 176 72, where the file is installed.
Users who have notified their personal data to the company may at any time change so as to correct them.
To delete the account, the user may contact the company via phone number or e-mail for the act of cancellation.
Users may request us at any time to stop sending information material.
Credit Card Security
We use a third-party payment gateway (PayPal / bank service) to give you added security for when making a purchase. Your credit card details are not held by us in any form whatsoever.
User Behaviour and Consumer Protection
Users must operate at all times in conformity with the law and present terms, using the services of this website. Also, consumer accepts the following obligations:
- Users should not send any content that:
- is illegal, abusive, offensive, harmful, obscene or defamatory
- violates intellectual property rights, privacy, rights of publicity or other property rights
- includes viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or data
- Users should not try to have unauthorized access to any part of this website, computer systems, servers or host networks.
- Users should not provide fake information about the identity and you should not impersonate any other person.
- Users should not send junk mail or group or multiple copies of messages.
- Users should not attempt to collect information about visitors of this website without their consent, including financial data and e-mail addresses.
Cookies are small text files that contain information and which websites send to users’ computers when they are surfing through them.
These cookies are harmless to the system user’s computer or files. Users may refuse to accept cookies by activating the configuration on their browser which enables them to reject cookies. Nevertheless if the cookies are deactivated, one may make more effort to access some of the functions of our website, and some other may be impossible to be accessed.
HEEL is not responsible for the delay in the execution of the online order (including delivery) arising from facts or general causes are not attributable to a fault of the company or due to force majeure.
Examples of force majeure are strikes, delays arising from suppliers, fluctuations in exchange rates, governmental or legislative acts, extreme weather, natural disasters etc.
In such cases, please, entitle us to an extension of time for the execution of the order.
If conditions which prevent the right execution last longer than 3 days, the company will communicate immediately with the customer to indicate whether he/she wishes to complete the order, under those circumstances.
Rights of intellectual property
- This site is the official online store of clothing under the name HEEL. All content of this website, including images, graphics, photos, video, texts, services and products are property of the HEEL Company and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
- It is forbidden any copy, analog / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transmission, downloading, processing, resale, creating a derivative work or misled the public as to the actual content provider of this website. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, distribution, or transmission or any other use of the Content by any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only after prior written permission of HEEL or any other legitimate holder of those copyrights.
- Names, images, logos and distinctive features representing HEEL and/or online store are exclusively trademarks of HEEL and/or www.heelshop.gr protected by Greek, European and international laws on trademarks and intellectual property. In any case the presence and the report of the trademarks at the website www.heelshop.gr, it should in no way be considered as a transfer or license or right of usage.